//

2009/02/21

A blessing discussion session

I was invited to attend a discussion session in small group of people since 2 weeks ago. A day before, I received a friendly notification. Without any hesitation, I replied to the organiser about my attendance.

It was a pleasure feeling to have discussion of holy scripture in small group. It is very different from ordinary church service. As quoted by the organiser, "in church service we feel like schooling, in group discussion we feel like home-coming". I am agree with him. After attended few services in gospel hall, I truly felt their inspiration by holy scriptures are "hard-coded".

I still remember what had mentioned by Rev. Stephen Tong. We are the light of the world, illuminating people around us. Though the area cannot be reached is shadow and dark, but if we united to form a bigger light, dark dimension reduces.

We read the scriptures in 1 Corinthians 6: 12 ~ 20 in round-robin basis. Each of us holding a different version of translation, but we shared a common objective to study the meaning of scripture. And extended to Genesis as we went through deeper. I never lost my favor in reading the book of Genesis since I was a kid. I don't know why. Perhaps the beginning of few sentences are full of magical imagination.

The session ended at time 2300. My conclusion on this session is church people of our colony are different. They hold principle and discipline teaches from holy scripture. They valued and uphold issues in more mature and steady way. I felt myself was blessed in the lesson.

No comments:

IP address