//

2009/02/11

“Penguin” User

Officially announced as Linux user. Due to scope of job and Linux specialty, I was enforced to change my OS to Linux and discard windows XP.

I appealed for exception to have dual boot in my laptop with the reason my wireless connection device is only workable in window XP. Finally, I was granted and given the green light to install window XP.

There is always an opposite site in any incident. I lost chinese input in Linux. I'm still figuring out the way to enable this function. What's really impressed me about this OS is the intelligent in identifing internal hardwares, eg, wireless network device, audio, ethernet network device. Which window XP couldn't be comparable. Perhaps more functions to be discovered as going thru in future.

Let's introduce this new tool, it's Ubuntu. A common brand in market, a new discoveries of my journey in I.T. arena.

No comments:

IP address