//

2008/08/05

Back to kindergarden

A, B, C, D, ……
1,2,3,4, ……

What am I trying to emphasize here is alphabet and numbering using sign. Finger spelling is my first lesson in basic sign language class. It's easy, but it isn't simple. When signing finger spelling, it has to be high accuracy, even though sign slowly. Not surprise, the deaf sign pretty fast in finger spelling. For those vocabulary that has yet to define as sign, they "spelled" it in a glimpse.

I was given a sign name by my instructor CC in conjunction with the deaf talk. She introduced her friends to me, and I used my limited "words" to communicate with them. Pity for them. I don't even know what was I signed. Most of the time I use gesture. Phew... just for assignment purpose, glad I been through the hard time.

Another 4 lessons to complete basic level. Let's start all over again from kindergarden level vocabulary …… Monday, Tuesday... January, February... Red, Pink, Green, Blue... Bike, Motor, Car, Plane, Ship...

No comments:

IP address