//

2008/08/12

Collection

I keep the parking ticket from the opened-air parking area which I park my car everyday. From end of May till now, the tickets become stack of papers about 5mm thick.

I'm not pathetic. The stack of tickets indicate how long I've sustain, and it reminds me about another date, which shall be arriving soon.

So many things happened lately. Although it has settle down finally. But it shows another significant issue which should be faced. The reality. I'm glad that finally I manage to deal with this reverse situation.

I wish I would never ever receive any message from the person whom to be concerned. The impact and consequences of very last message I received previously meant so much to me. I am not seeking for vengeance, but I do not wish to be hurted by same situation, no more!

No comments:

IP address