//

2008/08/08

Deaf assignment

Few hard days passed. Finally the assignment has completed today. It's not a long essay nor research thesis but just a simple one with few paragraphs and a list of 10 new sign vocabularies.

Why should I put so much effort on these? Actually it happens for few reasons. I want to prove myself that I can beat the person with the sign name "L" touches lips. Or should I say in another way which I do not want to be defeated. Ha ha... Silly.

I started to teach my nieces and nephews those simple signs I learn from CC in class. They are learning well. They recognise the sign of love (2 hands form a cross sign touches heart). And they sign for "I love mommy", "I love daddy".

Sign language helps children's brain development. A comparison research of teaches native language and sign language for children at age 7-8 years old shows children who learn sign language has better performance in education. Well, I shall see about that.

No comments:

IP address